1. DO NOT pay your contractor a dime until the job is done. Corporate window contractors in Louisville will ask you for money down. It’s not worth the risk. If you’re not happy with your windows, you could end up eating the down payment. Zen Windows doesn’t ask you to pay until we’ve completed the job to your 100% satisfaction.
2. Always deal with the owner. The owner has the most personal stake in the company, and he’ll work the hardest to make sure you have the best possible window buying experience. Zen’s owner personally manages every job no matter how small, because he wants to make sure every customer’s expectations are met or exceeded.
3. Check the reviews. Don’t just read the wonderful things a company has to say about itself. Take a look at Angie’s List and Houzz to see what the customers say. They’re the ones who will give you the real low-down on a company.
4. Don't be fooled by cheap prices. Windows can be a home’s best feature—or its worst if you don’t get them done right. Rock-bottom prices often mean corner cutting on product and labor. Zen’s windows might not always be the least expensive in Louisville, but our superior product and installation give you excellent value for your money.
5. Window buying shouldn’t be painful. Zen Windows strives to make your experience comfortable by dealing in a fair, honest way. This means we won’t pressure you, EVER. You work hard for your money, and you don’t want to spend it something you don’t want or need. There’s no sales pitch with us. We’re here to help answer your questions so you can make an informed decision regarding your windows and patio doors. You will happy you contacted Zen whether you choose to go with us or not.